Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Noosa

So my favorite blog to read is over at iowagirleats. Kristin, the writer, got me hooked on this yogurt..Noosa. The problem is its $3.50 for 8oz. But it's so creamy and just the right amount of sweet..like cheesecake. yum. I've tried a couple flavors and I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. Well guess what..it's on sale at HyVee! I tried it a couple months ago when it was on sale and so now whenever I'm at HyVee I wonder over to the yogurt section hoping to find a sale sign again! On sale it's $1.88 so that's a bit more reasonable especially for such a yummy treat. I grabbed the last blueberry yesterday and a peach, both are new flavors to me. I tried the blueberry this morning in my oatmeal and I love it. There are always quite a few strawberry rhubarb flavors left so that's the flavor I tried the first time. I know it sounds kinda weird..but try it. It's delicious. And the best part is it's good for you! It's made with cane sugar instead of fake stuff and it's pretty high in the protein department too! Good stuff all around.
                                         

Watch out though..you'll start creepin' in the yogurt aisle too!

No comments:

Post a Comment