Saturday, August 20, 2011

Nachos and French Fries

So I think I'm having a girl. I have had such a different pregnancy so far and it's only been 8 weeks! Last night we had some friends over to play cards and I got a craving for wedge fries with ranch! Unfortunately, I didn't convince Mike to go out in the rain to get to those for me so then the craving switched to Old Chicago nachos! Oh man I wanted those bad. Last time I was pregnant I never really got cravings..so Mike isn't used to running out and getting nachos at 11pm :) And if I did want something it was always something sweet. I ate more dessert during those 9 months than in my entire life!
Another unfortunate difference in this pregnancy is my face and how broken out it is. ugh, too many hormones! It's so crazy how different it is. I seriously had less zits while pregnant with James than beforehand. So we'll see.
I went to a shower for my cousin-in-law today and the groom's mother and I were talking and she said she always predicts the gender correctly..she said friends of her sons will come to her to find out what they are having becuase she's been right so often. She told me today it's a boy. funny.
So excited for my drs appt so we can see that heartbeat and make sure everything is going okay!! Please continue to pray for baby limabean. It's always so "up in the air" to me talking about being pregnant when I have a stick that is telling me I'm pregnant! I always feel a lot more excited and certain when I get to see that little bean! Counting down the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment