Tuesday, April 24, 2012

having fun..

I thought I'd post some pictures of what we've been up to lately. It's just the same as usual..just two little guys to get ready now. It sure takes longer to get out the door, but James is such a good helper that it doesn't stop us! James is sure a busy boy lately. Always figuring something out, fixing something, asking questions or playing with his toys. Eli is more alert everyday which hopefully means he'll be sleeping more in the night!

James is so funny..here is a picture of how I found him the other day during his nap! He has been sleeping like this ever since. I don't know if he wants it darker or quieter in his room, but the funny thing is..I sleep the same way! :)


Here he is "fixing" the door. He uses a beater to fix everything..his mower, trucks, the table, the door! He actually was putting it in each screw though..so funny.


I was looking through the toddler activities on pinterest and came across one that I thought James might like and was really simple. We put flour in a tub with a couple toys and brought it outside. He LOVED it. This kept him entertained for a long time! So here are some pictures of his fun..
A smile?!                                                                    And of course he had to taste it. Not so
                                                                                    sure about it
His new trick..trying to do a sommersault                  Of course my camera had to go crazy by the
                                                                                   end of our playing..but I wanted to get a picture 
                                                                                   of his face..sorry it's so blurry. 




I asked James to go get my laundry basket from my room so we could take it down after I had finished cooking dinner. He brought it out to me and then climbed in and said, "nigh, nigh. Sing." We sing "Jesus Loves you" every time he goes to sleep..so he thought this looked like a good sleeping spot!




3 weeks old yesterday..so strong already!
 He's getting ready to keep up with James!
 
Thanks for keeping up with us! More pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. I like all these blogs. It will be nice to be able to look back at everything. Like a diary, but a blog.

    ReplyDelete