Wednesday, March 28, 2012

39 weeks

I had my last Dr. appointment today. I can't believe it's so close.  I was also down to 169lbs again (I was up to 173 last week!)  So that means I gained about 30lbs this time..which is about the same as James. But I started 10lbs lighter than I did with James so I am at a lower weight. So hopefully I can get into my swimsuit asap!

Anyway, I was 3.5 cm today. Each week I have been progressing 1cm, so that would mean today I would be 4. But before Dr. Cada checked me she said, "if you are at 4 I doubt you make it to Monday" So when she checked me and said I was between 3 and 4 she told me to come right in if I was having strong contractions. She said he's really low and could come at anytime. So once again, who knows when Eli will decide he's ready. But I do kinda hope he waits til Monday because I found out a friend of mine, Julie, who has a little boy who is 5 months older than James, and is a regular play date friend, is going to be induced the same day! She is having a little girl, so Eli's girlfriend will have the same birthday as him if both moms can hold out for Monday! I just think that would be really fun.

I had my sister take some maternity shots this past Friday. Wow was it difficult to get James to smile for the camera! She hasn't let me see them yet though. She wants to do some editing to them first. So I am anxiously waiting to see them..and show them to you! I will get them up as soon as I get them!

Until then..I will keep you updated on Mr. Eli's status!

No comments:

Post a Comment