Monday, June 4, 2012

2 months old

Eli is two months old! It's hard to believe it's been that long already. It's going so well and he's such a cute baby :) It's amazing how much he's grown in the past month. At his two week appt he was 22 1/4inches and 10lbs. At his 2 month appt he was 25 1/2 inches and 12lbs 9oz! He's finally filling out and getting some chunk to him. Now that he's sleeping better he has been such an easy baby. Taking after his older brother I guess!

Here's what he's been up to:

-Sleeping from 9 or 10pm-2 or 3am and then 3:30-6. The nights have gotten a lot better. At about 6 weeks it all drastically improved. I am still up sometimes for an hour at 2 or 3, but usually it's only about 30 minutes. It seems like his acid reflux (if that's what it was) has improved a lot. He still chokes and spits up sometimes, but it's not near as bad. yeah!

-Takes about 3-4 naps during the day that are still about an hour or two, sometimes 3!

-Has stretched his eating to every three hours so that makes things a little easier

-Wearing size 3 month clothing and size 1 diapers

-cooing and smiling a lot

-tracking objects

-swatting at objects on his play mat

-he still loves to be swaddled and will only take a pacifier for a few minutes as he's falling asleep

I have been doing the laundry basket pictures that I saw on pinterest and I like them to show his size, but he's not a big fan. He's already too long for it and he doesn't like his head up against the hard basket. I have to take a couple really quick because he starts crying. I don't know what I'll do next month if he keeps growing this much! I was so happy I got a smiling one. I took him out of the basket and put him on a blanket on the grass. He (of course) loved being outside to look around while James was busy playing! Of course I'm standing in the lighting as I stand over him to get the picture..oh well!













No comments:

Post a Comment