Wednesday, February 29, 2012

35 weeks

Well I finally have a confirmation on my due date and how Eli is doing! It's been a long 2 weeks since I talked to my dr last week and she told me she wanted to do an ultrasound to check to make sure Eli was growing and to get a better idea of when my due date is. According to my last period I originally thought it would be April 3. Well then according to the first ultrasound they told me April 12 and the 2nd ultrasound told me April 7. Today they confirmed Eli is due April 2 and he is weighing in at 6lbs right now! It was so fun to see him  at this point on an ultrasound. I only saw James at 18 weeks when we found out he was a boy. So it was fun to see Eli a little more plump! He is so active, the ultrasound tech couldn't believe how much he was moving around. He waved at me it was so cute.
So I talked to my Dr after the ultrasound and she said she won't induce me on April 6th (Mike and I had kind of decided we'd see if Eli decided to come on his own and if he didn't we'd induce on the 6th because it worked out good for both grandma's to take care of James!) So now I guess we are just going to wait and let Eli come whenever he is ready! I told my dr that I've been having a lot of Braxon Hicks already so she decided to check me and I was dilated 1.5cm and am 75% effaced already...so maybe we'll have a March baby! Who knows..it's just a waiting game. I guess I'll take my ribs being kicked a little while longer! I hope these next 5 weeks go by quickly! And I hope Eli doesn't want to be an April fool's baby. If we can be really picky..I'd really prefer he come on an even day too. (I'm not a fan of odd numbers..so I don't want him born on the 3rd or 5th.) I know..I'm crazy. Just glad I got some good news today!

No comments:

Post a Comment