Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Eli Timothy

By now I'm sure you've seen the pictures on facebook that announced we are having another boy! We were seriously so shocked. I thought that through my first trimester I was going to be having a girl! I was a lot more nauseous and my face broke out horribly. I was cold all the time, which happened to my sister also when she was pregnant with her little girl. So when we opened the box of balloons..and blue ones popped out we couldn't believe our eyes!

I was hoping for a boy. We kinda wanted to have boy, boy, girl, girl...if we got to choose. Obviously we would have been excited either way, but it's going to be a lot easier this way. The boys will be able to share a room, we have a lot of clothes and toys for a boy already, and James will grow up with a brother close in age.

I pray they will become best friends and not fall into the trap of competition and jealousy.  I pray they grow to love Jesus and don't fall into the world's value system. I pray they become God honoring husbands and fathers.

So many goals, wishes, and dreams for them already. I can only pray for Gods will to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment