Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July!

We had a wonderful 4th of July this year! We had a great turn out at our house which made for a lot of fun and a lot of yummy food! I won't go on and on about it..I'll just show you the pics!
Mr. Smiley

family pic minus Eli
                 Lifegroupers-Michaela, Adam, Julie and Dustin (just a grouper not a lifegrouper)!                      
Michaela and I are patriotic!
Ben, Joel and Amber
James couldn't wait any longer to get in the pool.
The door opened and he made a beeline!





random picture. They are not a couple and it's not either of their baby!
    
full house..gotta get nice and close!
 
watching the fireworks!

I hate how I don't know how to place the pictures! If I add a caption it moves the pictures around and I can't get them back to where I originally wanted them to go. So sorry it's always so random as to where the pictures are placed!


You might have noticed..James is in big boy panties in one of the pictures!!! It's been about a week and a half now that we've been trying it out again. When we first started he was having probably 3 potty accidents a day but now we are down to 1 sometimes 2!! He is doing a great job. He loves to watch the "home videos" on my phone while he sits on the toilet! He the videos motivate him to want to go and then if he goes potty he gets 1 M&M! He is still wearing a diaper at nap and night time, but a lot of times the diaper is still dry after nap! So happy it's going so well. Such a big boy!

Mike has been home the rest of the week and we've had a lot of fun. We went to the zoo yesterday and are going to the pool today! Hope you had just as much fun! Have a good weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment